- Collection of Information: We collect personal information such as name, email address, and demographic information when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website.
- Use of Information: We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible experience on our website. We may use your personal information to send you newsletters or other communications about mental health wellness and related topics.
- Disclosure of Information: We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless required to do so by law or with your consent.
- Security: We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
- Your Rights: You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Children: Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.